Terms & Conditions
By placing an order, the buyer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Ordering, Cancellations and Refunds
- PSGourmet Pte Ltd. ensures that all products available on our website are as accurate and current as possible.
- Images are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
- All orders require a minimum of 2 days to process, subject to availability.
- Any changes to orders (subject to availability) must be made no less than 48 hours prior to date of delivery/collection. There will strictly be no refunds for changes made to orders less than 48 hours before delivery/collection.
- You will be provided with an order reference number in an order confirmation sent to you via email. Please quote the order reference number when contacting our Concierge team regarding changes to your order.
- Cancellation of orders can only be made no less than 48 hours prior to date of delivery/collection. There will strictly be no refunds for cancellations made to orders less than 48 hours before delivery/collection.
- Refunds will take 7-10 working days of processing time from date of cancellation.
- We generally engage a third party vendor to provide delivery services.
- We do not deliver to Tuas, Jurong Island and restricted areas. We deliver islandwide at $15 per location.
- For unsuccessful delivery attempts and sudden change of address or if customers request us to reattempt to deliver, a re-delivery fee of $15 per location shall apply and be payable before the reattempt is made.
- We choose our delivery service providers carefully and trust that they will use their best endeavours for each order to reach the intended recipients according to the time slots provided. We shall not be held liable for failure to deliver on time due to unforeseen circumstances such as vehicle breakdown, traffic conditions and/ or any other circumstances that extend beyond our control.
- All our baked goods may contain traces of nuts, gluten, eggs, dairy and other allergens, even if not stated. All our baked goods are made in the same environment as products containing allergens, so we cannot guarantee that any baked good is free from traces of allergens listed.
- PSGourmet Pte Ltd. shall not be held liable for any adverse medical conditions and/or allergies arising from consumption of our baked goods.
- Our baked goods are not halal certified as we have amongst our product range, items containing alcohol and gelatin.
- Orders for alcohol will require proof of age by valid ID to receive these items.
- All our wines are rolling vintage and may vary from the vintage depicted on the website. This means we replace current vintages with a new vintage when the current vintage is no longer available. We will not refund wines based on vintage once an order is received and signed for. If vintage is important to you please email email@example.com before placing an order.
- If you believe one of your wines is corked or faulty please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange collection within 24hrs, however you must have proof of purchase and there must be 80% of the wine in its original bottle. This service is only valid within 6 months of purchase.
- Products may be subject to stock availability. We will take the necessary steps to inform customers should we not be able to fulfil any orders for whatever reason; and offer suggestions for alternative products.
- PSGourmet Pte Ltd makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on the website are updated from time to time. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove promotional offers as and when necessary.
In view of hygiene and food safety, all food products that has left our premises cannot be returned or exchanged.